Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Missing Fish

A few days ago I paid some local fishermen to catch - and keep alive - a few hundred small fish.  My plan was use these to try and get realistic dolphin "hunting" shots underwater.  (Getting the real thing is impossible in water with 2 foot visibility)  Good plan, I thought, although I had no idea whether I could make it work.

We even came up with a floating cage designed for keeping fish alive until we needed them.  Then, yesterday morning we checked - and found the cage inhabited by a 6-foot caiman - who was defending the few fish he hadn't already eaten...  How he got in there remains a debate - the top door was missing.  But there is even more debate about how to get him out!

Today Christoph will try and buy some more live fish...this time we'll use them right away....

Love to all,

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home