Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Wall


There comes a time in any creative project when you run smack into "the Wall."   It is the feeling that you are exhausted of ideas, and have followed every conceptual trail you can think of.  I'm feeling that way now, although I still have another week to climb over, dig under - or smash through it.  I have done all the pictures on my "hit list" and many more I had never thought of ahead of time.  But there is this nagging feeling that I have not THOUGHT of something, that if I were cleverer, or more creative, a new approach would occur to me.  

Most of my new ideas have come to me - as they so often do - in the middle of the night, having abandoned any hope of sleep.  "What if I....?"  

Anyhow, today is cloudy, after days of blazing sun.  This alone might prompt a new idea, who knows.?   Today's picture is by Christoph, of me getting chummy with a Boto underwater....

Love to all,

Kevin 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home