Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Over the Hump

Today is just about the mid-way point on this assignment, and a good time to assess what I've done - and what I have yet to do. I feel I have pretty much all the underwater material I will need, including what I shot on my two trips last year.  In the past two days I have gotten some sensational material from my fixed rope, shooting from underneath the dolphins, but otherwise I have exhausted al the possible angles one can have of an animal that you have to be within about 12 inches.  (e.g. front, back, side, top, bottom!)

The single biggest challenge is still to get them inside the forest.  I have two or three locations chosen but have only modest success in luring the dolphins into my potential pictures.  I have roughly 10 days left : this will take everything I've got.

Love to all,

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home