Monday, July 14, 2008

Other Critters


I am forced to be pretty single-minded on this trip : focusing all my time and energy on dolphins.  This is a pity in some ways since there is a lot of other wildlife around.  Three species of monkeys live all around my little cabin, and there are birds everywhere, including a huge, white, owl-like bird called a Great Potoo that roosts every night in a tree by the path I take to dinner.  I may take a few afternoons off to photograph monkeys like these Capuchins - but I always feel as though time away from the Botos is time wasted.

Having said that, this morning was one of my best yet, with some great opportunities and fresh ideas.  I am gradually ticking pictures off of my "master list" , but just as quickly adding new ones. ..

Love to all,


Kevin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm excited to hear you are happy with some of the stuff you are getting... Very exciting... Maya is enjoying your stories as I read them to her, something different from the day to day Dr. Seuss books.. :-) XOXO Kimber & Co.

July 14, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home